With Windows Vista it’s very easy to keep track of time zones in different countries using the built in system clock.
It’s is possible to add upto two extra clocks to the standard clock, thus allowing you to monitor the time in two extra countries.
- Click the ‘Start’ button and type time into the search box, when ‘Date And Time‘ is displayed, click it to open the Date & Time dialog box shown above.
- Click the ‘Additional Clock‘ tab and the first Show this clock checkbox to display an additional clock.
- In the ‘Time Zone‘ drop down, select the time zone you want.
- Enter a description for your new clock if the default of Time Zone name isn’t suitable.
- If you want a second additional clock click the lower ‘Additional Clock‘ check box and repeat the process.
- Click ‘Apply‘ & ‘OK‘ to close the dialog.
To view your additional clocks, either hover your mouse over the clock in the task bar to view digital versions or click it to view the full analogue versions.